Change Log: Version 15.0
in Change Log
The Bitfinex Change Log is an overview of all performance and UI changes made to the Bitfinex trading platform. For an overview of all previous changes, please refer to blog.bitfinex.com/category/changelogs.
- The Fees Schedule page now displays UNUS SED LEO fee discounts that are already calculated to the specific fee tier of the user (for users that are logged in)
- Improved auto-renew precision, ensuring auto-renew is checked every 10 minutes
- Addition of summary collateral information
- Addition of summary derivatives* specifications information
- Addition of third party link for ODEM
- Addition of background color when hovering over Orders’ table rows
- Ability to open a new tab via tickers
- Improved internationalization (i18n) coverage
- Countdown timer for offer expiry is now shown in hours once the offer expiry date is less than 2 days away
- /api page: force all permission to string format
The Bitfinex APIs are designed to allow complete access to the features provided by Bitfinex. Learn more about our API documentation here.
*Derivatives trading products are provided by iFinex Financial Technologies Limited